Beauty products are not just about looking beautiful anymore. In fact beauty products that are simply aimed at helping you look more beautiful are on the way out and something much more exciting is taking their place.
How about if you could take care of your skin, improve its look and feel AND, in addition, do something positive – for your world, your customers’ world or the wider world? Well, you can!
You could take care of your skin AND
- Support women in Ghana to make a decent living to support their family (by using Fairtrade ingredients)
- Help the bee population thrive (by choosing Organic ingredients)
- Feel better, more relaxed or uplifted (by including therapeutic essential oils)
- Live a clean or raw lifestyle (use raw, cold pressed ingredients)
- Support renewable energy (through your manufacturing)
- Put money back into your local economy (through supporting a local artisan brands)
- And even help disenfranchised people back on their feet by supporting businesses that hire them (outsource to an ethical manufacturer)
Each of us holds different things near and dear to our hearts. The exciting thing is we can do something about them through the skincare products we make and buy.
The latest industry trends show that many consumers are demanding more from their skincare. From water saving products and sustainable sourcing and manufacturing, to products that enhance your sleep and energy levels, people want more from their beauty products than just beauty.
As someone who makes their own products, the power is in your hands too!
Ask yourself these questions:
- What is important to me? What kind of world do I want to live in?
- If I could change 3 things about personal care products, what would it be?
- What could I do when creating my products that would make a difference?
Then use these answers to help you create products that live out your values, that help you express your own passions and uniqueness, that help you make your mark.
What is absolutely certain is that by making your own natural and organic skincare you could be taking an active role in living your values and in creating a better, greener, more ethical, sustainable, health-conscious future….or whatever future you aspire to see and leave for the generations to come.
We’ll leave you with this thought:
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has”. Margaret Mead
Ready to start changing the world with your own skincare products?
Enrolling now: Diploma in Natural Skincare Formulation