Create your own beautiful, natural
Learn to make bath bombs, bath melts, bath creamers
bath truffles and aromatic bath soaks
with our multi media eKit!
The Bath Treats
eKit is a complete guide to making your own beautiful bath products!
- 20 wonderful recipes for bath melts, bath bombs, bath creamers and truffles, fizzing fairy dust and aromatic bath soaks.
- Three video tutorials.
- Beautiful step-by-step photo guides.
- Information on eight essential oils to create relaxing, harmonizing and uplifting bath blends: bergamot, geranium, lavender, mandarin, frankincense, eucalyptus, benzoin and ylang ylang.
- Health and safety information and essential oil contraindications.
All of this is accessed via our user-friendly online classroom.
Module 1: Bath Melts
Make your own beautiful, skin softening, indulgent bath melts! This module includes:
Ingredients used in bath melts : cocoa butter, mango butter, shea butter, coconut oil and more
How to make Bath Melts
5 gorgeous recipes: for Chocolate Orange Bath Melts, White Chocolate Bath Melts, Bedtime Bath Melts, Smooth and Sensual Bath Melts, Coco Loco Bath Melts
Module 2: Bath Bombs
- Video tutorial: how to make Sunshine Sparkle Round Bath Bombs.
- Ingredients used in bath bombs – citric acid, bicarbonate of soda, witch hazel, vegetable oils, colours and glitter.
- Two methods for making bath bombs – with witch hazel and with vegetable oil.
- How to make round bath bombs and other moulds to use.
- Five gorgeous recipes: Sunshine Sparkle Bath Bombs, Rose Dream Bath Fizz, Bedtime Bath Bombs, Get Well Soon Bath Bombs and a ‘Create Your Own Bath Bomb’ recipe guide.
Module 3: Bath Creamers and Truffles
- Video tutorial: how to make bath truffles.
- Ingredients used in b
athcreamers and bath truffles – citric acid, bicarbonate of soda, cocoa butter, shea butter.
- Five beautiful recipes: Bath Creamers, Bath Truffles, Rose Bath Truffles, Ylang Ylang and Lavender Bath Creamers, Lavender and Mandarin Sweet Dreams Bath Truffles.
Module 4: Fizzing Fairy Dust
- How to make fizzing fairy dust – easy peasy recipes that kids and adults will love!
Module 5: Aromatic Bath Soaks
- Ingredients used in aromatic bath
soaks– goats’ milk powder, Dead Sea salt, Epsom salts, bicarbonate of Soda.
- Four beautiful recipes: Healing and Balancing Bath Soak, Rest and Relax Bath Soak, Immune Booster Bath Soak and Floral Heaven Bath Soak.
Module 6: Essential Oils
- Video tutorial: how to use essential oils
- An introduction to eight wonderful essential oils for the bath; their properties, benefits and contraindications: bergamot, geranium, lavender, mandarin, frankincense, eucalyptus, benzoin and ylang ylang.
Buy now: Just US $25
Enroll now for one simple price of
- Get instant access to course content after payment
Please note: you will receive access to this course immediately, therefore no refunds are available.
By purchasing this product you agree to waive your rights to cancel as set out in the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full Terms & Conditions can be found here.