How about if you could take care of your skin, improve its look and feel AND do something positive – for your world, your customers’ world or the wider world? Well, you can!
You could take care of your skin AND…
- support women in Ghana to make a decent living to support their family (by using Fairtrade ingredients)
- help the bee population thrive (by choosing organic ingredients)
- feel better, more relaxed or uplifted (by including therapeutic essential oils)
- live a clean or raw lifestyle (use raw, cold-pressed ingredients)
- support renewable energy (through your manufacturing)
- put money back into your local economy (through supporting a local artisan brands)
- help disenfranchised people back on their feet by supporting businesses that hire them (outsource to an ethical manufacturer).
Each of us holds different things near and dear to our hearts. The exciting thing is we can do something about them through the skincare products we make and buy.
The latest industry trends show that many consumers are demanding more from their skincare. From water-saving products and sustainable sourcing and manufacturing, to products that enhance your sleep and energy levels, people want more from their beauty products than just beauty.
As someone who makes their own products, the power is in your hands, too!
Ask yourself these questions:
- What is important to me? What kind of world do I want to live in?
- If I could change three things about personal care products, what would it be?
- What could I do when creating my products that would make a difference?
Then use these answers to help you create products that live out your values, which help you express your own passions and uniqueness, which help you make your mark.
What is absolutely certain is that by making your own natural and organic skincare you could be taking an active role in living your values and in creating a better, greener, more ethical, sustainable, health-conscious future… or whatever future you aspire to see and leave for the generations to come.
We’ll leave you with this thought:
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has”. Margaret Mead
If you like the sound of formulating your own products then….
The Beginner’s Guide to Formulating Natural Skincare Products (From scratch, like a professional!)
Start creating your own natural skincare products
from scratch – rather than simply following recipes!
Exclusive for our newsletter subscribers. Sign up now.
Download this fabulous guide and you’ll learn:
- What formulating is and why you need to be doing it!
- The difference between following recipes and formulating your own products.
- How to formulate like a pro! Seven top tips for becoming a confident skincare formulator.
- Our step-by-step process to designing products people love.
- Four easy ways to personalize your skincare products.
- Choosing the right carrier oils for your beauty products.
PLUS: Receive two free worksheets!
Become a naturalskincare formulator!
Sign up for our free newsletter and get our best product making tips, expert formulating advice and course offers... plus our Natural Beauty Recipe Book.