Natural Facial Skincare Online Course
Learn to create a complete range of facial skincare products using luxurious natural ingredients
Cleansers – Toners – Moisturisers – Creams – Lotions
Balms – Serums – Oils – Face Masks – Face Scrubs
Do you want to use products that are free of harmful chemicals?
Do you like knowing exactly what you are putting on your skin?
Do you want skincare that is safer for your body and better for the environment?
Are you ready to experience radiance, health and happiness – naturally?
Congratulations! You’ve found it!
The BEST place to learn how to create your own gorgeous, natural products!
Make products free from petrochemicals, mineral oils, petroleum derived ingredients, silicones, preservatives, synthetic fragrances and parabens
See the difference natural ingredients make – have glowing, radiant, silky soft skin in no time!
Know exactly what you are putting on your skin! Make 100% natural products that are kind and nourishing.
Learn the secrets of the beauty industry – make products sold by the top organic brands for a fraction of the cost!
Here’s what our students say…
Better than Clarins & Chanel
The Natural Facial Skincare Online Course is a fun, multi-media course making learning easy and enjoyable!
60+ recipes – 6 video tutorials – 8 audio tutorials – Quick reference charts – Lifetime access
- Step by step videos so you can see exactly how to make creams, toners, balms, oils and serums.
- Audio tutorials make learning easy and enjoyable – listen at a time convenient to you
- Beautiful recipe files each module with step by step instructions and gorgeous photographs
- Quick reference charts – so you can see the information you need at a glance
- 60+ wonderful natural beauty recipes plus guidance on adapting these to formulate your own personalised products and creating your own recipes
- Lifetime access. Study the 7 modules at your own pace and come back to them whenever you wish
Here’s what we’ll cover:
Module 1: Getting Started
- Specialist plant oils for facial skincare
- Herbs for facial skincare
- Essential Equipment
- Recommended Suppliers
- Health and Safety: Audio Tutorial and checklist
- Safety and Storage of essential oils: Audio Tutorial and checklist
Module 2: Essential Oils for Radiant Skin
Discover the properties, benefits, uses and contraindications of six of the best essential oils in both in audio and written format.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Audio tutorial and profile
- Frankincense Essential Oil: Audio tutorial and profile
- Geranium Essential Oil: Audio tutorial and profile
- Lavender Essential Oil: Audio tutorial and profile
- Bergamot Essential Oil: Audio tutorial and profile
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Audio tutorial and profile
“The audios and videos are my favourite part of the course. This added dimension is really helping expand my understanding.”
Module 3: Facial Oils and Serums
- Moisturising facial oils
- Specialist Treatment oils
- Regenerating Facial serums
- Gentle Cleansing oils
- Eye make up remover
- Video: How to make a rejuvenating facial elixir
- Video: How to make a luxurious facial serum
Module 4: Balms
- Hot Cloth Cleansing Balms
- Specialist Treatment Balms
- Lip balms pots
- Lip balm sticks
- Video: How to make lavender cleansing balm
- Bonus: Lip glosses
“What a great course, I’m enjoying everything about it! I’m finding the range and variety of recipes particularly helpful, and the explanations of the principals behind producing each product is great.”
Module 5: Toners, Spritzers & Gels
- Hydrating Facial Spritzers
- Facial Toners
- Treatment gels
- Soothing eye gel
- Spot treatment gel
- Cooling Aftersun lotion
- Video: How to make a Rosemary, Bergamot and Orange Toner
Module 6: Facial Creams and Lotions
- Rejuvenating Face creams
- Nourishing Night creams
- Light Balancing Lotion
- Eczema Soothing Lotion
- Creamy Cleansing Lotion
- Video: How to make Frankincense and Ylang Ylang Face Cream
“I’ve really enjoyed making products at my own pace. My skin loves the balancing lotion!”
Module 7: Masks and Scrubs
- Deep cleansing clay face masks
- Soothing gel treatment masks
- Facial scrubs and exfoliators
- Exfoliating lotion
“The information is laid out really well and the instructions are really easy to follow. I love the videos as they are really easy to follow and they allow me to see what my finished product should look like”
By the end of the course you will:
- Be able to create a range of beautiful, safe and effective natural skin care products free from chemicals and synthetic ingredients
- Be able to adapt recipes to suit your skin type and preferences
- Understand the key properties and benefits of a wide range of raw ingredients
- Understand the key properties and benefits of a range of essential oils including which skin types they are good for
- Know the role of preservatives, antioxidants and emulsifiers – when you need to use them and when not
- Be confident and empowered with your new knowledge and skills!
“Brilliant. Huge content and really informative. A fantastic course with loads learnt”
Ready to get started?
Here are your options:
Option 1) Buy the Facial Skincare course
Option 2) Buy the Facial Skincare + Beautiful Bodycare Courses
BEST VALUE! US $199
Please note: you will have instant access to the course and therefore no refunds are available.
By purchasing this product you agree to waive your rights to cancel as set out in the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full Terms & Conditions can be found here.
About the School of Natural Skincare
The School of Natural Skincare is the world’s premier natural skincare school for people who want to create safe, gorgeous, natural beauty products.
Led by Natural Skincare Expert & Cosmetic Formulator, Gail Francombe and Aromatherapist, Gareth Despres, the school is dedicated to helping you ditch chemical & synthetically laden products and instead have the knowledge and confidence to make your own beautiful, effective natural skincare products for yourself or to start a business.
The School’s fabulous recipes and fun, creative classes have been featured by the BBC and glossy magazines like Green Parent, Spirit & Destiny and Country Homes and Interiors Magazine.
Gail and Gareth have run classes for prestigious colleges, large corporations & passionate individuals. Students have flown from around the world to join their live classes and their online classes have been joined by over 1500 students in 40+ countries.
Have a question? See our answers to your most FAQs here:
When can I start?
What happens after I pay?
How long do I have access to the course?
I’d like to make 100% natural products made without preservatives, does the course cover this?
Yes! The course includes how to make a range of natural products which don’t need preservatives. Generally products that don’t contain water don’t need preservatives. I first started making my own products because I wanted 100% natural, preservative free products so included in the course are preservative free moisturising balms and butters, cleansers, facial serums, toners, spritzers, lip balms, lip gloss, face masks, scrubs and more. These products have a good shelf life of around 6 months or so.
Some of the recipes do need preservatives – creams and lotions for example. Where preservatives are needed we recommend those that are permitted in Ecocert organic products and the details of where to buy these is provided. I’m really happy with these preservatives and you can make wonderful creams and lotions by using them.
What are the benefits of making natural skincare products?
- Natural ingredients work wonders on the skin, they heal, nourish, rejuvenate, promote the healthy functioning of the skin and bring about natural radiance
- Plant based oils are easily absorbed, rich in vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids which help the skin function optimally and improve its condition and appearance.
- Essential oils are readily absorbed and very beneficial to the skin. They speed up the removal of old skin cells and stimulate the growth of new skin, are antiseptic and help the skins protective functions, promote healing, improve muscle tone and blood circulation, reduce inflammation, regulate sebum production and reduce the impact of emotional stress.
- Most people notice huge improvements just weeks after switching to natural products
- It’s fun, creative, empowering – I haven’t used a shop bought product for years and I’ve had lots of fun creating my own blends and recipes
- They are inexpensive – make very high quality products for much less than the price of the top brands
- They are better that products bought in the shop because you know exactly what’s in them! This is great if you have allergies or sensitive skin.
- Design custom products – for yourself, friends, family or clients
Do I need any special skills?
Is the course practical or just theory based?
How much time do I need?
You can go through the course at your own pace. The materials are yours to keep forever!
You could immerse yourself in all the material over a few days, study one module a week or take several months. The choice is yours.
What equipment and ingredients do I need?
You’ll need some basic kitchen equipment to get started. Digital scales, measuring jugs/spoons, saucepans, glass bowls, a whisk. That’s about it!
You can begin with a just few ingredients – decide what recipes you’d like to try first and start with those. From there you can gradually get more as you want to try making different products. Alternatively you can stock up at the beginning. The choice is yours. Many of the recipes need similar ingredients so once you have a few supplies there are lots of recipes you can try.
The ingredients we’ll be using are highly effective, easily obtainable and affordable. I know from experience that there’s nothing more frustrating than finding a recipe you want to try that suggests you use rose essential oil! Rose is a delightful oil but prohibitively expensive for most people. So we’ve chosen specialist ingredients that are wonderful to use and affordable. Not that we’re saying don’t splash out on some amazing rose oil if you want to! But it’s not necessary.