Create your own beautiful, natural
Learn to make bath bombs, bath melts, bath creamers
bath truffles and aromatic bath soaks!
Our Natural Bath Products class is a complete guide to making your own beautiful bath products!
- 25 wonderful recipes for bath melts, bath bombs, bath creamers and truffles, fizzing fairy dust and aromatic bath soaks, including some that are more advanced recipes featuring natural emulsifiers and surfactants.
- Beautifully designed eBook for you to download.
- Step-by-step video demonstration showing you how to make a bath bomb.
- Information on eight essential oils to create relaxing, harmonizing and uplifting bath blends: bergamot, geranium, lavender, mandarin, frankincense, eucalyptus, benzoin and ylang ylang.
- Health and safety information and essential oil contraindications.
All of this is accessed via our user-friendly online classroom.
Part 1: Getting started
- Health, safety and best practice.
- An introduction to eight wonderful essential oils for the bath; their properties, benefits and contraindications: bergamot, geranium, lavender, mandarin, frankincense, eucalyptus, benzoin and ylang ylang.
- Natural surfactants and emulsifiers for bath products.
- Equipment list.
Part 2: Bath Melts
Make your own beautiful, skin softening, indulgent bath melts!
This module includes:
- Ingredients used in bath melts including cocoa butter, mango butter, shea butter, coconut oil, emulsifiers and more
- How to make bath melts
- 5 gorgeous recipes for Chocolate Orange Bath Melts, White Chocolate Bath Melts, Bedtime Bath Melts, Smooth and Sensual Bath Melts, Coco Loco Bath Melts
- 3 bath melts recipes that use emulsifiers to help them disperse in the bath water
Part 3: Bath Bombs
- Ingredients used in bath bombs – citric acid, bicarbonate of soda, witch hazel, vegetable oils, colors and glitter.
- Two methods for making bath bombs – with witch hazel and with vegetable oil.
- How to make round bath bombs and other molds to use.
- Five gorgeous recipes: Sunshine Sparkle Bath Bombs, Rose Dream Bath Fizz, Bedtime Bath Bombs, Get Well Soon Bath Bombs and a ‘Create Your Own Bath Bomb’ recipe guide.
- Bath bombs with surfactants.
Part 4: Bath Creamers and Truffles
- Ingredients used in b
athcreamers and bath truffles – citric acid, bicarbonate of soda, cocoa butter, shea butter.
- Five beautiful recipes: Bath Creamers, Bath Truffles, Rose Bath Truffles, Ylang Ylang and Lavender Bath Creamers, Lavender and Mandarin Sweet Dreams Bath Truffles.
Part 5: Fizzing Fairy Dust
- How to make fizzing fairy dust – easy peasy recipes that kids and adults will love!
Part 6: Bath soaks
- Ingredients used in aromatic bath soaks – goats’ milk powder, Dead Sea salt, Epsom salts, bicarbonate of Soda.
- Four beautiful recipes: Healing and Balancing Bath Soak, Rest and Relax Bath Soak, Immune Booster Bath Soak and Floral Heaven Bath Soak.
- Foaming bath soak recipe.
Buy now: Just US $57
Enroll now for one simple price of
- Get instant access to course content after payment
We accept all major debit and credit cards and Paypal
By joining the course you accept our terms and conditions found here.