Create your own beautiful natural
Learn to make Bath Bombs, Bath Melts, Bath Creamers
Bath Truffles and Aromatic Bath Soaks
with our multi media eKit!
The Bath Treats eKit is a complete guide to making your own beautiful bath products!
- 20 wonderful recipes for bath melts, bath bombs, bath creamers and truffles, fizzing fairy dust and aromatic bath soaks
- 3 video tutorials
- Beautiful step by step photo guides
- Information on 8 essential oils to create relaxing, harmonising and uplifting bath blends: Bergamot, Geranium,
- Lavender, Mandarin, Frankincense, Eucalyptus, Benzoin, Ylang Ylang
- Health and Safety information and Essential Oil Contraindications
All of this is accessed via our user friendly online classroom.
Part 1: Bath Melts
Make your own beautiful, skin softening, indulgent bath melts! This module includes:
Ingredients used in bath melts : cocoa butter, mango butter, shea butter, coconut oil and more
How to make Bath Melts
5 gorgeous recipes: for Chocolate Orange Bath Melts, White Chocolate Bath Melts, Bedtime Bath Melts, Smooth and Sensual Bath Melts, Coco Loco Bath Melts
Part 2: Bath Bombs
- Video Tutorial: How to Make Sunshine Sparkle Round Bath Bombs
- Ingredients used in bath bombs: citric acid, bicarbonate of soda, witch hazel, vegetable oils, colours and glitter
- Two methods for making Bomb Bombs – with witch hazel and with vegetable oil
- How to make round Bath Bombs and other moulds to use
- 5 gorgeous recipes: for Sunshine Sparkle Bath Bombs, Rose Dream Bath Fizz, Bedtime Bath Bombs, Get Well Soon Bath Bombs and a ‘Create Your Own Bath Bomb Recipe’ guide
Part 3: Bath Creamers and Truffles
Video tutorial: How to make Bath Truffles
Ingredients used in Bath creamers and Bath Truffles: citric acid, bicarbonate of soda, cocoa butter, shea butter
5 beautiful recipes: Bath Creamers, Bath Truffles, Rose Bath Truffles, Ylang Ylang and Lavender Bath Creamers, Lavender and Mandarin Sweet Dreams Bath Truffles
Part 4: Fizzing Fairy Dust!
- How to make Fizzing Fairy Dust – easy peasy recipes that kids and adults will love!
Part 5: Aromatic Bath Soaks
Ingredients used in Aromatic Bath Soaks: Goats Milk Powder, Dead Sea Salt, Epsom Salts, Bicarbonate of Soda
4 beautiful recipes: Healing and Balancing Bath Soak, Rest and Relax Bath Soak, Immune Booster Bath Soak and Floral Heaven Bath Soak
Part 6: Essential Oils
- Video Tutorial: How to use essential oils
- An introduction to 8 wonderful essential oils for the bath; their properties, benefits and contraindications.
- Bergamot, Geranium, Lavender, Mandarin, Frankincense, Eucalyptus, Benzoin, Ylang Ylang
Buy now: Just US $25
Please note: You will receive access to this course immediately therefore no refunds are available.
By purchasing this product you agree to waive your rights to cancel as set out in the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full Terms & Conditions can be found here.