Create your own beautiful, natural
Learn to make bath bombs, bath melts, bath creamers
bath truffles and aromatic bath soaks
with our multi media eKit!
The Bath Treats
eKit is a complete guide to making your own beautiful bath products!
- 20 wonderful recipes for bath melts, bath bombs, bath creamers and truffles, fizzing fairy dust and aromatic bath soaks.
- Three video tutorials.
- Beautiful step-by-step photo guides.
- Information on eight essential oils to create relaxing, harmonizing and uplifting bath blends: bergamot, geranium, lavender, mandarin, frankincense, eucalyptus, benzoin and ylang ylang.
- Health and safety information and essential oil contraindications.
All of this is accessed via our user-friendly online classroom.
Module 1: Bath Melts
Make your own beautiful, skin softening, indulgent bath melts! This module includes:
Ingredients used in bath melts : cocoa butter, mango butter, shea butter, coconut oil and more
How to make Bath Melts
5 gorgeous recipes: for Chocolate Orange Bath Melts, White Chocolate Bath Melts, Bedtime Bath Melts, Smooth and Sensual Bath Melts, Coco Loco Bath Melts
Module 2: Bath Bombs
- Video tutorial: how to make Sunshine Sparkle Round Bath Bombs.
- Ingredients used in bath bombs – citric acid, bicarbonate of soda, witch hazel, vegetable oils, colours and glitter.
- Two methods for making bath bombs – with witch hazel and with vegetable oil.
- How to make round bath bombs and other moulds to use.
- Five gorgeous recipes: Sunshine Sparkle Bath Bombs, Rose Dream Bath Fizz, Bedtime Bath Bombs, Get Well Soon Bath Bombs and a ‘Create Your Own Bath Bomb’ recipe guide.
Module 3: Bath Creamers and Truffles
- Video tutorial: how to make bath truffles.
- Ingredients used in b
athcreamers and bath truffles – citric acid, bicarbonate of soda, cocoa butter, shea butter.
- Five beautiful recipes: Bath Creamers, Bath Truffles, Rose Bath Truffles, Ylang Ylang and Lavender Bath Creamers, Lavender and Mandarin Sweet Dreams Bath Truffles.
Module 4: Fizzing Fairy Dust
- How to make fizzing fairy dust – easy peasy recipes that kids and adults will love!
Module 5: Aromatic Bath Soaks
- Ingredients used in aromatic bath
soaks– goats’ milk powder, Dead Sea salt, Epsom salts, bicarbonate of Soda.
- Four beautiful recipes: Healing and Balancing Bath Soak, Rest and Relax Bath Soak, Immune Booster Bath Soak and Floral Heaven Bath Soak.
Module 6: Essential Oils
- Video tutorial: how to use essential oils
- An introduction to eight wonderful essential oils for the bath; their properties, benefits and contraindications: bergamot, geranium, lavender, mandarin, frankincense, eucalyptus, benzoin and ylang ylang.
Buy now: Just US $25
Enroll now for one simple price of
- Get instant access to course content after payment
We accept all major debit and credit cards and Paypal
By joining the course you accept our payment terms found here