Create your own beautiful, natural
Learn to make bath bombs, bath melts, bath creamers
bath truffles and aromatic bath soaks!
Our Natural Bath Products class is a complete guide to making your own beautiful bath products!
- 25 wonderful recipes for bath melts, bath bombs, bath creamers and truffles, fizzing fairy dust and aromatic bath soaks, including some that are more advanced recipes featuring natural emulsifiers and surfactants.
- Beautifully designed eBook for you to download.
- Step-by-step video demonstration showing you how to make a bath bomb.
- Information on eight essential oils to create relaxing, harmonizing and uplifting bath blends: bergamot, geranium, lavender, mandarin, frankincense, eucalyptus, benzoin and ylang ylang.
- Health and safety information and essential oil contraindications.
All of this is accessed via our user-friendly online classroom.
Part 1: Getting started
- Health, safety and best practice.
- An introduction to eight wonderful essential oils for the bath; their properties, benefits and contraindications: bergamot, geranium, lavender, mandarin, frankincense, eucalyptus, benzoin and ylang ylang.
- Natural surfactants and emulsifiers for bath products.
- Equipment list.
Part 2: Bath Melts
Make your own beautiful, skin softening, indulgent bath melts!
This module includes:
- Ingredients used in bath melts including cocoa butter, mango butter, shea butter, coconut oil, emulsifiers and more
- How to make bath melts
- 5 gorgeous recipes for Chocolate Orange Bath Melts, White Chocolate Bath Melts, Bedtime Bath Melts, Smooth and Sensual Bath Melts, Coco Loco Bath Melts
- 3 bath melts recipes that use emulsifiers to help them disperse in the bath water
Part 3: Bath Bombs
- Ingredients used in bath bombs – citric acid, bicarbonate of soda, witch hazel, vegetable oils, colors and glitter.
- Two methods for making bath bombs – with witch hazel and with vegetable oil.
- How to make round bath bombs and other molds to use.
- Five gorgeous recipes: Sunshine Sparkle Bath Bombs, Rose Dream Bath Fizz, Bedtime Bath Bombs, Get Well Soon Bath Bombs and a ‘Create Your Own Bath Bomb’ recipe guide.
- Bath bombs with surfactants.
Part 4: Bath Creamers and Truffles
- Ingredients used in b
athcreamers and bath truffles – citric acid, bicarbonate of soda, cocoa butter, shea butter.
- Five beautiful recipes: Bath Creamers, Bath Truffles, Rose Bath Truffles, Ylang Ylang and Lavender Bath Creamers, Lavender and Mandarin Sweet Dreams Bath Truffles.
Part 5: Fizzing Fairy Dust
- How to make fizzing fairy dust – easy peasy recipes that kids and adults will love!
Part 6: Bath soaks
- Ingredients used in aromatic bath soaks – goats’ milk powder, Dead Sea salt, Epsom salts, bicarbonate of Soda.
- Four beautiful recipes: Healing and Balancing Bath Soak, Rest and Relax Bath Soak, Immune Booster Bath Soak and Floral Heaven Bath Soak.
- Foaming bath soak recipe.
Here’s what’s included
Study from anywhere in the world at your own pace.
Practical demonstration video showing you how to make a bath bomb, which you can follow along with step by step.
Expert support from our Cosmetic Scientists within the monthly Tutor Q&A.
Join the live Formulator Forums and connect face-to-face with your student and graduate peers (hosted monthly on Zoom).
Beautiful textbook to download with step-by-step instructions and beautiful photographs.
Tried and tested formulations to use, plus guidelines for creating your own unique formulations.
Support from your student and graduate peers from around the world inside our Private Student and Graduate Community (hosted on Facebook).
Enroll now for one simple price of
- Instant access to class content after payment.
- Receive 6 months access to classroom, Formulator Forums and tutor support.
We accept all major debit and credit cards and Paypal
By joining the course you accept our terms and conditions found here.